Find your way...

June 5, 2012

ATLANTA INTERIOR DESIGNER: Fine Industrial Design...

I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed with the modern-industrial look lately. I love the raw, rough woods, steel chairs, & copper accents. You would think that mixing all of these neutral & seemingly cold pieces together could turn your space a little cold as well, but it's the complete and total opposite in my opinion.

I'll let you in on a little dream of mine. To own a lake house with walls entirely made of glass and filled with metal, antiques, concrete floors...and abstract art! Here's the best of the industrial inspiration that I keep in a little pocket tucked inside my brain...

I love the exposed piping & these bar stools!


 Insert me here.


Industrial dining chairs and natural slab table.


 Laundry room with chrome washer & dryer!


I love this look! 


Table on metal casters, mismatched chairs, imperfect floors, and copper-esk chandelier.


Tell me this range hood and open industrial stair case isn't awesome!


I love everything about this.


The ultimate supplier in industrial design...Restoration Hardware.


Hard to see but this glass house has a floating metal fireplace that hangs from the ceiling. 

So what do you think, is this cozy or crazy?

Happy Designing,
Heather

Inspiration found on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment