Find your way...

March 7, 2012

ATLANTA INTERIOR DESIGNER: Gray & Lemon...

This power color combo has been going strong now for a couple of years...and I have to say, gray & yellow, you've still got it! It's a really happy cheerful combo without being too feminine.

PS. I say lemon instead of yellow because it sounds more spring-time-zesty coming out of my mouth :)

Here are some of my favorite home decor items & rooms featured in gray & lemon!

ZGallerie Charlie Headboard


ZGallerie Laquer Vases in Lemon


Ikat Pillow by All Modern


Lemon barn door? Okay, you talked me in to it :)
Caylascorner.com


Jill Rosenwald Links Vase


tocrave.blogspot.com

Fabric.com

Makes me crave some spring time weather! Which here is GA is so close I can taste it!

Happy designing!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment