Find your way...

January 17, 2012

ATLANTA INTERIOR DESIGNER: Wynfield Project...

I have a new client who is one of the nicest women I've ever met.  I'm working on a smaller upstairs living area that she's having some trouble getting together. She needs a bigger rug, a couple of chairs, an occasional table, and other items to fill in the blanks, without feeling cramped. She has an adjoining kitchen & dining area that we'll work on next but for now let's start with the living room before pictures:





 After talking with her about her needs and what she's been really wanting for this room I've come up with this inspiration board:

I'll be meeting with her again this week to discuss some options for her space. What do you think of my inspiration board? Love to hear your thoughts & comments!

Happy Designing!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment